For Membership information or inquiries, please contact
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Member Benefits of joining Willowbrook Country Club
Willowbrook Country Club is a private golf club located on 213 acres near New Kensington, PA. Incorporated in 1956, the club’s activities are centered around our fine golf course. We offer the following benefits to our members:
- Exclusive and challenging 18-Hole Championship Course.
- Practice driving range area with two practice putting greens and a practice sand bunker. There is a range program offered for both families and individuals.
- Full time PGA Golf Professional to assist you with your game plus a well-equipped Pro Shop with an exclusive pro shop discount plan for equipment, clothing, and all your other golf needs.
- Clubhouse access, where you can enjoy a drink after golf and order lunch or dinner prepared by our chef. Lunch and dinner specials are offered daily.
- Willowbrook has no restrictions for those who choose to walk and carry their bag with NO trail fee.
- Members who choose to walk have the option to store their pull cart or battery-powered walking cart on the premises for a modest fee.
- Willowbrook is also very unique in allowing members to own their own electric golf cart and store them in the their private cart space (monthly fee applies) or sign up for the yearly cart fee program.
- Membership also entitles you to play on any private courses that are members of the Tri-County Golf Association for a fee of $35 (includes cart). Please visit the Tri-County Golf Association for details on these member clubs.
JUNIOR GOLF MEMBERSHIP ~ Ages 12-21 (23 for college students) ~ March thru November ~ Course availability is at the discretion of the Club Professional ~ $660/Yearly (one time payment in full)
SOCIAL DINING MEMBERSHIP ~ $40 (Annual one-time payment) ~ Includes one (1) round of golf per month by paying guest greens fees and current cart rates (No Tri-Country Golf Privileges are included).
For membership information, email: email@example.com or call 724-727-3441
Download our membership brochure to learn more about our club.
Pro Shop: 724-727-3442
Brian Dunaway, Golf Professional
Matt Bohinc, Superintendent