~ ABOUT US ~
- The Willowbrook Women’s Golf Association tees off every Thursday morning beginning in early May and runs through the end of September.
- Please click the WWGA Information Booklet for all the details.
- Membership cost for the entire season is $75.00 which covers the weekly event prizes, birdies & ringers, chips ins, and all trophy events.
- WWGA maintains its own Hole-In-One Club with a cost of $3.00 to join. Once paid out, all members are assessed an additional $3.00 which is held in escrow until another hole-in-one is made by one of our members.
- There are scheduled events weekly with 5 Trophy events throughout the season one of which is the Willowbrook Women’s Club Championship. A special award is given out annually to the Most-Improved Golfer – this prestigious award is in memory of Dee Harwick funded by her son Mr. Robert Baker. Special rules apply to be eligible for this award.
- Guest Day is an event where you may invite a friend to join us for a great day of fun followed by lunch and prizes. There are no greens fees charged for this event, however, there is a cash entry fee per person to participate. The lunch and cart fees for the event are charged to your Willowbrook member account.
- The Willowbrook Women’s Club Championship is open to all women members of Willowbrook Country Club without belonging to the WWGA. A $30.00 fee will be assessed to women who are not members of the Thursday Willowbrook Women’s Golf Assoiation.