~ ABOUT US ~
- The Willowbrook Women’s Golf Association tees off every Thursday morning beginning in late April and runs through the first week of October.
- Please click the WWGA Information Booklet for all the details.
- Membership cost for the entire season is $75.00 which covers the weekly event prizes, birdies & ringers, chips ins, and all trophy events.
- WWGA maintains its own Hole-In-One Club with a cost of $3.00 to join. Once paid out, all members are assessed an additional $3.00 which is held in escrow until another hole-in-one is made by one of our members.
- There are scheduled events weekly with 5 Trophy events throughout the season one of which is the Willowbrook Women’s Club Championship. A special award is given out annually to the Most-Improved Golfer – this prestigious award is in memory of Dee Harwick funded by her son Mr. Robert Baker. Special rules apply to be eligible for this award.
- Fun Day and Guest Day are events where you may invite a friend to join us for a great day of fun followed by lunch and prizes. There are no greens fees charged for these events, however, there is a cash entry fee per person to participate. The lunch and cart fees for these events are charged to your Willowbrook member account.
- The Willowbrook Women’s Club Championship is open to all women members of Willowbrook Country Club without belonging to the WWGA. A $30.00 fee will be assessed to women who are not members of the Thursday Willowbrook Women’s Golf Assoiation.
Contact Us via Email: email@example.com
Pro Shop: 724-727-3442
Brian Dunaway, Golf Professional
Matt Bohinc, Superintendent
Willowbrook Country Club
181 Grossheim Road
Apollo, PA 15613